Becoming a Community Partner
One of Fernando’s key initiatives is to strengthen relationships with community and civic organizations, such as yours. Now more than ever, your support is vital as we all seek more ways to encourage volunteer leadership, philanthropic support and to honor those who give back so much to the San Fernando Valley community.
As community and civic leaders, we invite you to become a partner with Fernando and to join the dozens of local community organizations that share our mission. The partnership is complimentary, and the following are partnership benefits:
What You Get:
- The opportunity to nominate one of your volunteers from your network for the Fernando Award.
- Your organization’s name listed as a Community Partner on the Fernando website linking to your website.
- An invitation to the Fernando Foundation’s Annual Meeting giving you the opportunity to network with community leaders.
- Cast one vote to select this year’s Fernando Award recipient.
All We Ask:
- Once a year, invite a Fernando board member or associate to one of your board or committee meetings to promote the Fernando program (5-minute presentation).
- Consider nominating an individual for the annual Fernando Award.
- If you are able to, purchase at least one ticket to the annual Fernando Awards Dinner (to be held November 3, 2023 at the Skirball Cultural Center).
- Support Fernando’s mission to recognize volunteer leadership.
Although we do not require a financial investment to become or to remain a community and civic partner with Fernando, we hope you will consider becoming a Benefactor ($600, which includes two tickets to the gala dinner) or a Patron ($350 donation to Fernando, which includes one ticket to the gala dinner).
If you require more information, please contact our Executive Director at email@example.com